Posted by Amy on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 7:54am.
5. Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar purpose for writing. What was their purpose?
to express and reflect
Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independance and Thomas Paine wrote the Anti-British rule colonial pamphlet Common Sense. May be multiple answers.
- English-Author's Purpose - Writeacher, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 8:06am
- English-Author's Purpose - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 3:31pm
- English-Author's Purpose - joao, Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 5:11pm
- English-Author's Purpose - Anonymous, Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 9:11pm
OMG NOOOOOOOO IT's to persuade!!! :o
- English-Author's Purpose - heyoooo, Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 9:03am
Its persuade. Just took it.
- English-Author's Purpose - Becky-G, Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:11am
1. (B) and (C) William Bradford and Olaudah Equiano
2. (B) to persuade
3. (B) the oral tradition of Native Americans
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar purpose for writing...
- English - 5. Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar purpose for ...
- English - Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar purpose for ...
- History - Based on Common sense and the crisis what conclusion can be made ...
- english - which audience did thomas paine,benjamin franklin, thomas jefferson, ...
- history - Which three Founding Fathers were also members of the Declaration of ...
- English 11 - Match the letter of the author with his or her description. Not all...
- s.s - Please help who wrote the declaration of independence? Was it James ...
- History - Who was primarily responsible for drafting the Bill of Rights? A....
- social studies - what are some exploration thomas jefferson made, and thomas ...