Posted by huma on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 6:44pm.
factorise the 3 times x-27
math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 12:11am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Business Math - a) Solve for x: 2x² + 5x = 3 b) Solve for x and y: x + y = 4 and...
- Maths factorise - Factorise 3px-3py-x+y
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- Math - a standard number cube is rolled 180 times. Predict how many times a 3 or...
- Math - Factorise:x^4+4
- math - Factorise 3x^4-6x^3=
- math - Factorise 2(x-1)-4(x-1)
- math - factorise 4(x-y)^3-(x-y)