Posted by huma on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 6:44pm.
factorise the 3 times x-27
- math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 12:11am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- Math - a standard number cube is rolled 180 times. Predict how many times a 3 or...
- math - Factorise 3x^4-6x^3=
- math - Factorise 2(x-1)-4(x-1)
- math - factorise 4(x-y)^3-(x-y)
- math - how to factorise?
- math - factorise:x^2-1-2y-y^2
- math - Factorise: a^4 + b^4 + c^4 - 2 (a^2 x b^2 + a^2 x c + b^2 x c)