Posted by Josh on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 12:14pm.
I'm working on distances like saying something is closest far away or furthest.
Are these correct for what I put in English as the closest far away or furthest-
1.furthest away- Preferiero aquella arana.(accent over n)
2.far away-Prefiero esa gallina.
3. far away-Prefiero esos papagayos.
4.closest -Prefiero este pez.
5.far away-Prefiero ese serpiente.
6.furthest away-Prefiero aquella vaca.
- Spanish -another question - Josh, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 12:21pm
Correction-Number 5 should be
Prefiero esa serpiente. Correct because its feminine?
- Spanish -another question - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 1:16pm
este, esta, estos, estas = this/these
ese, esa, esos, esas = that/those (you can almost reach)
aquel, aquella, aquellos, aquellas = that/those (beyond reach)
#5 = I prefer THAT snake.
- Spanish -another question - Josh, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 2:42pm
I'm sorry but I don't understand about #5-I should have written it as I could almost reach it so it would be Prefiero esa sepiete. Is that correct?
Were the others correct
I guess my closest is this/these
My far away is you can almost reach them and my fathest would be that/those
Thanks for checking
- Spanish SRAJMcGIn please recheck - Josh, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 2:43pm
Please recheck my above posting-thank you
- Spanish -another question - Ricardo, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 4:42pm
There is a fact, for most of the people a snake is better if it is far away, then in spanish I will use "aquella" or "esa"( if I do not see, because it is far away from me and the person who I am talking to. but, why to use the verb prefer (most of time you must use in comparations = Prefiero esa serpiente a este perro flaco y maltrecho / Prefiero ir a correr que andar en bicicleta, etcÃ©tera.
Prefiero esa/aquella serpiente.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PHYSICS - Two equal forces applied to a rotating rod, one very close to the axis...
- com155 - Dinner is good. Dinner was better yesterday. This is the best dinner ...
- science - Sarah wants to use a model to get an idea of how far away the stars ...
- English - 1. Billions of far-away stars are much bigger than our Sun. (Is this ...
- precal - a pendulum swings back and forth from a string. when it is lying ...
- Japanese langauge help - I have marked my answer with a â˜…, if I am wrong could...
- Trigonometry - A ship is passing through the island of corregidor. At its ...
- English - 1. Dongdo and Seodo are 151 km away from each other. 2. Dongdo is 151 ...
- English - 1. The store is far away from here. 2. The store is far off from here...
- Physics - 3. A particle of mass 0.5 kg has velocity 2 m/s. It is moving at ...