Posted by Marko on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 9:17pm.
just want to double check on 2 problems that we did
the outlier is 0
the mean with the outlier 0
the mean without the outlier 0
is this correct?
for this i added positive got: 12
i added negative and got: -22
do i do 12 - 22
and get 10
10/8 = 1 2/10 = 1 1/5?? not sure on this one
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Mrs. Sue Algebra outlier/mean recheck - find the outlier of each set of data ...
- math outlier - can you check if i have correct these 2 questions #1 find the ...
- math outlier - can you check if i have correct #1 find the outlier and tell how ...
- algebra find the outlier - i need to find the outlier of each set of data. and I...
- mean median mode - i need to find from the following data the outlier and how ...
- math - given the data 12,39,21,18,24,17,12,25: A. what is the outlier in the ...
- Math - 2. Given the data 12,39,21,18,24,17,12,25 a what is the outlier in the ...
- Math - What effect will an outlier have on a confidence interval that is based ...
- MATH - The following data represent the asking price of a simple random sample ...
- Math Stats - The following data represent the asking price of a simple random ...