Posted by Jonathan on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 7:14pm.
Please check my answers I really need to do my homeowrk!;This are polar coordinates we're studying-I'm almost positive the first two are correct.
1.Which of the folowing is another representation of (-3,pi)?
(3,0 degree)I think it is this one??
2.Which is not a representation of (5,150 degree)
(-5,-30 degree)I think it is this one?
3.Give 3 representations of (3,240 degree)One has to be in radians
My choices are: (3,600 degrees)
(3,-120 degree degree)
4.Give 3 representations of (-6,3pi/4)one has to be radians
I gave-(-6,495 degrees)
- Pre-Calc - Henry, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 4:58pm
1. (-3,pi) = -3cos(pi) + i(-3)sin(pi) =
3 + io = 3.
(3,120deg) = -1.5 + i2.6
(3,0deg) = 3 + i0 = 3.
(-3,0deg) = -3 + i0 = -3.
2. (5,150deg) = -4.33 + i2.5
(-5,-30deg) = -4.33 + i2.5
(-5,330deg) = -4.33 + i2.5
(5,510deg) = -4.33 + i2.5
My calculations show that all of # 2 is
3. (3,240deg) = -1.5 - i2.6
(3,600deg) = -1.5 - i2.6
(3,-120deg) = -1.5 - i2.6
(-3,pi/3) = -1.5 - i2.6
4. (-6,3pi/4) = 4.24 - i4.24
(-6,495deg) = 4.24 - i4.24
(-6,-225deg) = 4.24 -i4.24
(6,-pi/4) = 4.24 - i4.24.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Calc-Please check I'm desperate - Please check my answers I really need to ...
- Pre-Calc - Please check my answers;This are polar coordinates we're studying-I'm...
- Pre-Calc - I posted yesterday and didn't get a response so I'm hoping someone ...
- Pre-Calc P lease check - Please check my answers; 1.Which of the folowing is ...
- Pre-Calc - Please check my answers; 1.Which of the folowing is another ...
- Pre-Calc - Can anyone direct me to learn more about polar coordinates. I'm in ...
- Pre-Calc - I know about Descartes Rule but I don't really get how to figure this...
- Pre-Calc-Please check my answer-I think its correc - Could someone please check ...
- Pre-Calculus - I posted earlier and didn't get an answer so I'm posting again-...
- Pre-Calc-Please check my answer-I think I have it - Could someone please check ...