Posted by ciara on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:28pm.
Which of the following is an example of active readiing?
A.skimming over information and taking notes.
B.reviewing a chapter, question as you read, and review notes.
C.speed reading and taking notes in your own words.
D. Both B & C.
i got B what do you think?
help please:) - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:29pm
You might like to visit some of the following lin ks, all on active reading:
help please:) - ciara, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:31pm
Is my answer write if not then ill go look at the link?
help please:) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:56pm
B is RIGHT!
help please:) - ciara, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 4:58pm
thank you ms.sue :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Is this write or wrong? - Which of the following is an example of active ...
- reading - Which of the following is an example of active reading? A. Skimming ...
- English - Which is the better strategy in note-taking? A. Take as many notes as ...
- Taking notes - What are some of the steps…. taking notes while preparing for a ...
- ?? - Can someone explain to me how to do Cornell notes? I do not understand the ...
- reading strategies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- How to study lecture notes - I know this seems like a silly question, but this ...
- Cornell Notes - Does anyone know how to do Cornell Notes? Thank you for using ...
- AVID - this is about cornell note taking...i'm done taking notes but i'm having ...
- reading stratigies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...