Posted by Kasey on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 2:46pm.
As a professor at State University, you have been asked to write a letter of recommendation for one of your advisees who is applying for an internship. The student is now a senior and you have known her since she was a freshman. She has taken two courses from you, and she's active in a club for which you are the faculty advisor. Which of the following would be the BEST way to begin the letter?
a. Give an overview of the student's academic achievements.
b. List specific details that you remember about the work she produced in each of the classes she took with you.
c. Make it clear that you're recommending the student for the internship and then show how well and how long you've known her.
d. Give specific reasons that she would do well in this particular internship.
- Business Communication - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 2:57pm
Kasey, I'm going to ignore your future posts unless you also think about the question and post a legitimate answer.
- Business Communication - Tyler, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:00pm
I think the answer might be d.
- Business Communication - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:01pm
And please do not switch names on your posts.
Have you read your study materials?
- Business Communication - Kasey, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:01pm
I agree with you too. I was not sure if it would be a or d.
- Business Communication - Kasey, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:04pm
I have read my study materials. I am just confused on some questions.
- Business Communication - Kasey, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 3:06pm
I will put down my response of what I think is the correct answer on other questions when I ask for help.
- Business Communication - ssmhollywood, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 2:14pm
It is either B or C. I am not for sure which one of them is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business Communication - As a professor at State University, you have been asked...
- Business comunication - As a professor at State University, you have been asked ...
- Business Communications - As a professor at State University, you have been ...
- english - Is a recommendation memo and a recommendation letter the same thing? I...
- math - 1.Among 90 pieces of mail delivered to the library of a college,50 are ...
- English Follow up - Here is the Recommendation Memo that I wrote. The way that I...
- University Appeal Letter........HELP PLZ.. - I applied my first choice ...
- PHI.: 103 - what fallacy is this? I don't know what colleges are teaching these...
- PHL/251 - what fallacy is I don't know what colleges are teaching these days! I ...
- communication - where could find a good web site that would show me how to write...