Posted by Priscilla perez on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 4:36am.
what were the two major uses of hieroglyphics? how did it affect egyptian culture?
- 6th grade history - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 6:50am
Read carefully, especially the first two paragraphs.
- 6th grade history - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 7:01pm
- 6th grade history - Losa, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 1:01am
Please read the questions again,and review the words that you read in the History book,or you can search on to look for the uses and more of this Egyptian cultures.The only way you could know better,is to read the text clearly and understand it,ask,and search.
Answer this Question
- 7th grade History - By comparing,what is different from Ancient Egyptian and ...
- World Mythology - Discuss what the Egyptian stories of Isis, Osiris, and Horus ...
- 6th grade - what did egyptian pharoahs of old kingdoms build for their tombs?
- World History - Which best describes the earliest form of writing? 1.It uses ...
- World History - True or false. if false, what is the true statement? 1. To ...
- Geography and history - why was the discovery of the rosetta stone important ...
- social help - How does major religion affect culture?
- Social Studies - Which of the following did not influence greek mythology? a. ...
- 6th grade social studies - what is world culture
- 6th grade English - Why is diversity healthy within a culture?