Posted by Kristiana on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:51pm.
In the set of all whole numbers from 20 to 29,what fraction have two integers which add up to 7?
4th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:55pm
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
I only see one set of digits whose sum is 7.
4th Grade Math - Kristiana, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:59pm
IDK that's why i need help last yr. our teacher didn't teach us any of this so it is difficult.
4th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:12pm
Please read my explanation to your later problem. Then, post your answer here and I'll check it.
4th Grade Math - Kristiana, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:21pm
plz help me i don't get this at all and i've never done it b4 and i really need help
4th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th Grade Math - of the set of whole numbers from 0 to 9, what fraction are odd ...
- 9th grade alebra - Name the set of numbers to which -10 belongs A whole numbers...
- Math 115 #20 - Label each statement as true or false a. All integers are real ...
- Math - The set of numbers which includes all positive numbers that are not ...
- Math - Suppose you have two numbers. The difference of the two numbers is 12. ...
- Math - Identify all sets to which the number 3 belongs A. Whole numbers, ...
- Algerba II - Hi Do decimals such as 2.718 represent rational numbers or ...
- algebra - List all the numbers from the given set that are, a.natural numbers b....
- Math - Which statements is false? A. A decimal fraction has a multiple of 10 as ...
- 9th grade - Name the set(s) of numbers to which 1.68 belongs. a. rational ...