Posted by Melea on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:20pm.
What is the indirect object?
When you come back to the table, please bring me the mustard.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:24pm
please bring me the mustard.
To find the indirect object, first find the direct object.
What will you bring? mustard
The indirect object -- answers to whom or what?
What do you think the indirect object is?
English - Melea, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:29pm
Is it mustard
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:34pm
No. Mustard is the direct object.
Study this site.
English - Melea, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:46pm
Is it me the mustard.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english 4 - I need to identify the subject, verb, and any complements (direct ...
- Grammar - Please check this. 1. We are going to tell John what happened. John= ...
- English-Grammar - Identify how the underlined pronoun in each sentence is being ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no...
- english - 9. What kind of complement is the underlined word? Fill the bucket ...
- spanish - 11. Direct object pronouns always come before the indirect object ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no ...
- english - CHECK MY ANSWERS--- What is the indirect object and what is the direct...
- E.L.A. PLEASE CHECK! - Identify the underlined word in the sentence. Write ...
- Chem Problem - Help Please? In the preparation of a mustard solution, an ...