Posted by Katie on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 1:58pm.
Collect Like Terms
I get the answe 11p+2q/
I hope I am doing theis correctly.
Answer this Question
- Algebra - Collect like terms 12p+4q-5p-9q= I dont'know how to collect like terms...
- math - when you are multiplying an equation how do you find like terms The ones ...
- math- like terms - collect like terms 10c+5d-5c-8d= 5c+3d? is this correct?
- math-please help - this is a two part question. Dylan owns a bakery where she ...
- math 116A - functions f(-1)=5x^2-3x 5(1)^2-3(-1)=28 correct I hope
- math - collect the like terms x-5x
- Math - Expand then collect like terms: 3(x + 2) + x + 2
- math - (2r+s)14r= A-28rs B-15p^4t C-15p^4t^2 D-8p^2t e-8p^4t^2 c
- 8th grade math - collect like terms 3a+2a^2+a-a^2
- math - how do i collect the like terms 10p+5q-7p-7q would the answer be 3p,2q