Read and study all about indirect speech and the uses/placement of quotation marks.
These are mostly about indirect questions.
There are several links here that will give you ideas for sentences/questions.
2) I gave you my homework last week. She insisted she had given me her homework the previous week.
4) "Please, give me another chance." She begged me to give her another chance.
5) "Who bought the Picasso painting?" She wanted to know/wondered who had bought the Picasso painting.
7) "It wasn’t me who stole the money." She denied that she had stolen the money/stealing the money.
8) She congratulated me on passing my exam.
(is "congratulate" always followed by "on"?) <~~Yes, usually.
9) She insisted on paying the bill.