Posted by HM on Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 8:50am.
Illustration essay: Succesful student
In order to be succesful college student must be punctual to class and dedicated to his work.
For instance if a student is punctual and comes to class daily :
He will be constantly reminded of the upcoming assignments
If a student is taking a course with attendance his attendance grades will be high
He will keep up with bonus quizzes and informed about extra credit
class discussion will get him more interested in the course
my story about attending class everyday – changed my life-Example about me
your attendance to class shows your teacher your loyalty to the course and helps you in other aspects of your life too.
Furthermore another great quality a student can obtain is dedication to his or her course work.
I have seen that if you take an interesting course -Example about me
you are more attentive
more closer to the faculty
the teacher observes your dedication and writes good recommendation letters
example of a doctor or teacher only being nice and efficient when they LOVE what they do.
In conclusion being punctual to class keeps you on track and dedicated to the course makes you more knowledgble of the subject. Thus aquiring both of these qualities makes you a succesful college student.
COULD YOU PLEASE READ THIS DRAFT OF MY ESSAY AND GUIDE ME A BIT.
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ILLUSTRATION ESSAY OF MULTIPLE EXAMPLES
AND ABOUT THE TOPIC :
1: A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT MUST BE,____,____.
Tell me if I need more points and if the points are relevant and give me ideas of other points.
Dont worry I will expand on the points
The essay is 2-3 pages long.
English - Writeacher, Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 10:16am
This is a draft, right? And you're not finished yet?
One point to add to the first part is that when a student is in class every time, he hears the teacher present each lesson in its original form, and he also hears all the questions students might ask, as well as the teacher's answers. This interchange of information when a lesson is first given cannot be duplicated. Any absent students will miss out on all that interaction, and they most likely won't have their own questions answered.
"Furthermore another great quality a student can obtain..." <~~ This needs some rephrasing. Better is this: Another great quality a student can have ...
Keep on writing and repost when you are finished with your entire rough draft.
English - HM, Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 11:29am
Thank you Writeacher !
English - Kay, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:43am
Originally an imaginary concept in a futurist novel by Edward Bellaby. The card allowed characters to charge against future earnings.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - My essay, the writing centre told me that my introduction essay was ...
- English - I AM DONE WITH MY ESSAY : Could some one please read it and tell me if...
- Final Draft, English essay - Hey could you please check this. It is supposed to ...
- English essay final draft. - HEY I FINISHED MY FINAL DRAFT, DONE EDITING TOO. ...
- English-Writing - Many students fear the thought of college. It is not only the ...
- Ready to submit my essay - Illustration Essay: Successful Student The value of ...
- English - There are 7 classes for first year students. Each class is composed of...
- English - Let me introduce myself. I am a student of Class 1-5. I am a student ...
- statistics - After years of data collection by college students, it has been ...
- English - 1. She is good at dancing. 2. She is good at dance. (Which one is ...