Posted by Amir khan on Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 7:34am.
1) The first term of arithmetic progression is -20 and the sum of it's term is 250. find it's last term if the number of it's terms is 10
2) Find the fifth term from the arithmetic progression -12, -9, -6 hence find the sum of it's first fifty terms.
3) The sum of the first terms in Arithmetic progression is equal to -24, and the sum of the last six terms equal to 30. if the number of it's term is 12. find a) it's common different
b) The first term
c) the last term
- maths - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 4:09am
- maths - ari, Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 2:40am
hope it would be a help. :)
- maths - Iddrisu Toarik, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 11:28am
U2= a=8/9 U2=8/9 Un= arn-1 if n=2 U2= arn7-1 8/9=2(r6)
- maths - adjei, Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 8:25am
::the last term=880
- maths - adjei, Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 8:40am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- c$s college - the first term of an arithmetic progression is 3 and the fifth ...
- Maths - Arithmetic Progression - The fourth term of an AP is 8 and the sum of ...
- Maths - 1) In the arithmetic progression, the 8th term is twice the 4th term and...
- Maths - 1..The first 2 terms of a geometric progression are the same as the ...
- Math - The fifth term of an arithmetic progression is three times the second ...
- arithmetic - Each term of a progression is determined by adding 0.5 to the ...
- Maths - The 3rd term of an AP is 10 more than the first term while the fifth ...
- maths - the sum of first 8 terms of an arithmetic progression is 156.the ratio ...
- Arithmetic Progressions - The second term of an arithmetic progression I four ...
- precal Arithmetic progression - The fifth term of an arithmetic series is 12 and...