Posted by saranghae12 on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 2:19pm.
what is 2 times pie times 2.5to the second power + 2 times pie times 2.5 times 5.5?
7th grade math - bobpursley, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 2:41pm
put this in the google search window:
2*PI*2.5^2 + 2*PI*2.5*5.5=
7th grade math - Helen, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 2:46pm
Can ayou nswer this? Good luck!!!!!!!!!.
Horses are $10, pigs are $3 and rabbits are $0.50. A farmer buys 100 animals for $100, How many of (each ) animal did he buy? Hint: there are 2 answers
7th grade math - bobpursley, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 2:52pm
set them equal.
here is one answer:
7th grade math - saranghae12, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 3:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 2/3x+5/3x=14 7\6x=14 then multiply a4 my 6\7 what is the circumferenceof ...
- Math - a standard number cube is rolled 180 times. Predict how many times a 3 or...
- Math - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF: (I did ...
- GCF Math Check - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF...
- math question - /how do i solve this? The probability of winning a game is 15%. ...
- Math - What is the derivative of ((e^pie/3)(cosx))? Is it pie/3e^pie/3 times ...
- 6th Grade Probability - The probability of winning a game is 25%. How many times...
- 7th Grade Math - Please help - I don't know where to begin. My problem is this: ...
- algebra - Please help I have tried this question so many times: I cannot type ...
- Math - Please explain this to me because im really stumped here!!: The ...