Posted by susue on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 10:16am.
when attempting to enhance the reading skills of a five year old child with a learning disability its important to?
(a)read stories to more than one child at a time to facilitate group discussion
(b)point out the components of the story such as the title
(c)encourage children to use the process of elimination when matching sounds with pictures
(d)ask the child to give you an object based on the letter rather than the phonetic sound
my answer is d
which of the following statements about gifted children between six and nine years of age is true?
(a)they tend to read fewer books than non-gifted children
(b)they tend to ask many questions and are fascinated by details
(c)they'll thrive in group discussions
(d)they're prone to emotional maladjustments
my answer is b
which of the following statements about adapting a curriculum to children with learning differences is true?
(a)when teaching mathematics always try to relate the concept to its use in everyday life
(b)dont teach students to print but rather have them practice cursive writing from the start
(c)children with spelling difficulties should be discouraged from working on computers
(d)when teaching science avoid cause and effect reasoning as it discourages student interest in the sudject
my answer is a
when attempting to instill self esteem in a child with an orthopedic impairment its best to?
(a)simply pretend that the impairment doesnt exist
(b)tell the child that in a few years there will be a cure for the condition
(c)help the child devise responses to discrimination
(d)exclude any activity that the child cannot do independently
my answer is c
please someone check my answers
Answer this Question
- concept development - Choose the best example of a specific task assessment. A. ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to make ...
- child care - why is it important to choose appropriate play provision for a ...
- Child care - An encyclopedia on CD-ROM would be most appropriate for a typical A...
- child development (answer included) - • Write a 200- to 300-word response that ...
- English - Why is it wrong to say " a child of six years old" and is possible to ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- teachers aide - Resources for educating young children with diverse abilities ...
- educating young children PART1 - which of the following is true regarding group ...
- educating young children PART1 - a portfolio should? (a)consist of items that ...