Posted by hoover on Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:38pm.
How does colored cellophane light affect plant growth?
Science(science project info) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:43pm
Why don't you experiment and find out?
What is your hypothesis?
Science(science project info) - hoover, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:50pm
If yellow cellophane is covered then the plant growth will increase.
Science(science project info) - hoover, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:53pm
what does this mean Lower frequency light (red) contains less energy than higher frequency light (green)?
Science(science project info) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:56pm
This site explains light frequency.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - what factors affect plant growth, i nkow light, water, and all the ...
- Science - Science project: how does the type of liquid affect weathering. Where ...
- science - How do mirrors affect the way a plant grows? Mirror, Mirror on the ...
- Science - A plant deprives of light dies. Which of the following best explains ...
- Science - Does anyone know why magnet have an affect on plant's growth?
- Science - Help / Research with my science fair project ? what type of music best...
- Science - How a lack of nutrients in the soil can affect plant growth?
- science - does carbonation or amountof caffeine in a drink or liquid affect ...
- biology - jordan is doing a science fair project on the effect of music on the ...
- Science 8 - I need help on this portfolio project, I have to do a lab report on ...