Posted by susue on Friday, September 23, 2011 at 9:41am.
which of the following measures is not recommended when teaching children with limited vision?
(a)keep doors either fully open or completely shut
(b)limit the number of visual cues you use with the student in favor of auditory cues
(c)outline the edges of a paper with black marker to clearly indicate its boundaries
(d)eliminate materials with higfh colour contrast since the contrast is very fatiguing
d is my answer
when children look to significant adults to decide how to cope with stressful situations its called
my answer is b
lynda is in an enrichment program.while presenting a lesson on the evolution of whales,you ask lynda to write a report speculating what whales would be like today if they hadnt returned to being marine creatures.this aspect of the program is termed ?
d is my answer
the smallest units of a language that distinguish meaning are called
my answer is c
Answer this Question
- educating young children PART3 - which one of the following guidelines is ...
- teachers aide - Resources for educating young children with diverse abilities ...
- resources for educating young children and diverse - a teacher asks all of the ...
- educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
- Resources for educating young children - A portfolio should?
- educating young children PART3 - which one of the following internet search ...
- teachers aide - Please someone post the answers of Resources of Educating Young ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I know that I asked you about ...
- teachers aide - This is my answer of Resources for educating young children Part...
- resources for educating young children and diverse - when attempting to enhance ...