Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:54pm.
It is less than 100,000. it's an even number. it is divisible by 2,3, and 6. None of the digits is less than 4. None of the digits is used more than once. the sum of the digits is 30. The digit in the hundreds place is 2 less than the digit in the thousands place. The digit in the ten-thousands place is one more than the digit in the thousands place. The digit in the tens place is one less than the digit in the hundreds place. If the number were increased by 6, it would be divisible by 2,3,4,6, and 9. Find the number.
math - Steve, Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 5:05pm
Number is abcde
a+b+c+d+e = 30
b+1 + b + b-2 + b-3 + e = 30
4b + e = 34
e is 4,6,8
4b = 30,28,26
Number is a7cd6 = 87546 = 2*3*14591
Adding 6, we get 87552 = 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 3 * 3 * 19
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:29pm
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra , - 8th grade homework: 3 digits, divisible by 5, odd number, product of...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- Math - math puzzle: i am less than 3000. all four digits are odd. all four ...
- Math - I am a 4-digit even number. I am less than 2500. The digits in my ...
- math - I am thinking of a two-digit number in which the sum of the digits is 9 ...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...
- math - 3 digit number, divisible buy 5, odd number, product of the digits is 15...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- Maths - I’m a 4-digit number. My 1st 2 digits from the left are divisible by 5. ...
- math - Can u please help me with this..this is my sons 6th grade work and im ...