Posted by someone on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:08pm.
what is y+19=9 plz help me i dont understand this im in 7th grade >.>
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:17pm
It means that an unknown number added to 19 is equal to 9.
y + 19 = 9
First we need to subtract 19 from both sides of the equation.
y + 19 - 19 = 9 - 19
y = -10
The proof: 19 - 10 = 9
- Math - Kayla , Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:23pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:32pm
Kayla -- what don't you understand about my explanation?
- Math - Abdul, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 10:29pm
That means some number added to 19 equals 9.
So we subtract 19 from 9 which gives us -10.
- Math - caleb, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 8:02am
is 0.9 greater than 0.789
- Math - Erica, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 10:31pm
- Math - Warm, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 7:07pm
When form which sorry sorry also clueless shamrock sleep clip attack alkaline when Jesus and shift to
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade x y input output tables - i need help with x and y input output tables...
- 7th grade Math - A space probe is 7.62 x 10 to the 7th power kilometers from the...
- 7th Grade Math-Exponents - I dont understand this at all! Please help! Find the ...
- 7th Grade x y input output tables - I dont understand them please some one help ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- chemistry grade 10 - i dont really get the idea of what a poly atimic ions is. i...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- Math 7th grade - LCM of 8x^5y^3z^2 and 26x^6y^2w^5 plz help me
- math! - hi im lauren and i have a big math test tomorrow(7th grade) and i need 2...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...