Posted by Ruby on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 7:23pm.
1.The largest of the salivary glands is the
2.The portion of the tooth that is used for mastication and is visble in the oral cavity is the
3.The ____ makes up the superior of the oral cavity and the inferior portion of the nasal cavity.
4.The opening of the ____ is located in the bucaal mucosa, just opposite the maxillary second molar.
A. Parotid gland
B. Sublingual gland
C. Stensen's duct
D. Salivary duct
5.The ___ is located in the lower dental arch, between the two lower central incisors.
A.Maxillary labial frenum
B.Mandibular lateral frenum
C.Mandibular labial frenum
D.Maxillary lateral frenum
6.The ___ is located in the lower anterior floor of the mouth.
7.The apex is located at the
D.Tip of the root
8.The section of the tooth where the anatomical crown meets the anatomical root is called the
9.What teeth are the smallest and weakest in the maxillary arch?
A.The maxillary central incisors
B.The maxillary lateral incisors
C.The maxillary cuspids
D.The maxillary first premolars
10.The permanent dentition numbers ___ teeth altogether.
11.The eruption time of primary first molars in the maxillary arches occurs at about ___ months.
12.Premature loss of the ____ can cause arch disharmony.
B.Primary first molar
C.Primary lateral incisor
D.Primary second molar
13.One function of the peridonal ligament is to
A.Support the cortical plate
B.Hold the tooth firmly in the socket
C.fight lateral forces of the tooth
D.Fight systemic infections
14.In the periodontal ligament, the ___ fibers are the most numerous and make up the bulk of all fibers.
15.The ___ is the pink tissue that sorrounds the teeth and covers the alveolar mucosa
16.The section of a tooth that extends from the incisal edge to the crest of the gingival height is the
17.The ____ gland is also known as the mixed gland
18.The minor salivary glands are found on the
A.Palate, Stensen'd duct, and tongue
B.Palate, Buccal mucosa, and tongue
C.Lips,tongue, and earlobe
D.Buccal mucosa, palate, and lips
19.The thin,epithelial casing that covers the hard palate is called the
20.The ___ is the area of a tooth from the cervix to the apex.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- biology - please help me by answering these questions: 1)how many salivary ...
- Cellular Anatomy/Integumentary and Musculoskeletal - Hair follicles, sweat ...
- science - Which organ sterilizes ingested food? Salivary glands, Stomach, ...
- biology - Which organ sterilizes ingested food? A. Salivary glands C. Pancreas B...
- Cardiovascular Respirtory - Which organ sterilizes ingested food? A. Stomach B...
- Physics 1 - The drawing shows a wire tooth brace used by orthodontists. The ...
- physics - A wire tooth brace used by orthodontists. The top-most tooth is ...
- physics - The drawing shows a wire tooth brace used by orthodontists. The top-...
- physics 1 - The drawing shows a wire tooth brace used by orthodontists. The top-...
- physics - The drawing shows a wire tooth brace used by orthodontists. The ...