Posted by mathhater2192 on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:29pm.
Write and answer the hidden question. Then solve.
1. Gloria talked on her cell phone for 320 minutes the first
month, 243 minutes the second month, and 489 minutes the third month. Her payment package does not allow her to pay per minute; she can only buy groups of
minutes. If she has to pay $25 for every 200 minutes, how much did she pay
for the first 3 months?
2. Each can of paint will cover 450 tiles. Augustin is painting
300 tiles in his bathroom, 675 in his kitchen, and 100 in his hallway. How many cans of paint does he need to buy?
- math 101 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:36pm
320 = $50
243 = $50
489 = $150
Add the number of tiles.
Divide the sum by 450.
Remember he can't buy part of a can of paint.
- math 101 - mathhater2192, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:39pm
WHAT ARE THE HIDDEN QUESTIONS??????
- math 101 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:43pm
My guess is that the hidden questions are those that require you to find a sum before you complete the rest of the problem.
If you're still not sure, please ask your teacher.
- math 101 - mathhater2192, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:44pm
ok thank you
- math 101 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:45pm
- math 101 - mathhater2192, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:50pm
i am sorry but what is 1075/450?
- math 101 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:55pm
- math 101 - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 5:05pm
- math 101 - Rebecca, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7:28pm
poop is my greatest subject!
Answer this Question
math - Gloria talked on her cell phone for 320 minutes the first month, 243 ...
math - charlie used his cell phone for a total of 1216 minutes in one month. if ...
math - $24.99 per month for cell phone company package offer. includes 200 ...
Gr10 Math - Charlene is looking into cell phone plans. Cell plus gives unlimited...
pre-albegra word problem - I need to write a verbal rule to determine the total ...
math - 73. Cell Phone Plan A cell phone plan costs $3.95 per month plus $0.07 ...
Algerbra - George pays a flat amount for the first 200 minutes plus so much for ...
Statistics - Professor does not teach from a book so am not sure how to apply ...
geometry - a phone company charges a flat monthly fee of $15 for cell phone ...
Statistics - I have a take home test I am working on. Any help would be ...