Posted by Erica on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:05pm.
Hi I have a speech to present and my professor gave me the outline on how to prepare it but I'm having a hard time setting it up. Is their any kind of way you can help me.
Speech - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:12pm
What is your speech about? What are the main points you want to make?
Speech - Erica, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:14pm
My speech can be about anything so I'm going to write and talk about scrapbooking because that is something I enjoy doing.
Speech - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:16pm
What points do you want to make about scrapbooking?
Speech - Erica, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:20pm
Scrapbooking can be fun and release stress and it can be a good memory for yourself and for your loved ones especially if you have kids. You can also make birthday cards and invitations. More than anything scrapbooking can help you be creative. Does that make sense :/?
Speech - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:22pm
Yes, it makes sense -- but that's an awfully short speech.
If you need a longer speech, you could show how you arrange a scrapbook, a few of the materials you use, and then show a completed scrapbook. Discuss each of these as you demonstrate.
Speech - Erica, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:27pm
Oh okay I see now. It's just seemed kind of confusing because I have never had a speech class before.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Goverment - The case of Schenck v. United States established that (...
- English/language/writting - we have a speech do and we have to make an outline, ...
- Research Writing - Having a hard time of doing this. 500 words Identify examples...
- public speaking - When preparing an outline for a speech, which of the below is ...
- English - Please Help me with the closing any suggestions Overall, how the ...
- Speech - Help with an introduction speech outline (I just need some help so I ...
- Public Speaking - Evaluating audience feedback to your speech presentation ...
- english speech - i'm typing down a speech that i need to prepare for english, ...
- the parts of speech - 1. Write the verb "see" in the present perfect tense. Use ...
- speech - Can you please help me out with a speech? I'm in 10th grade at High ...