Posted by Carol on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 4:44pm.
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 4:54pm
3/4 = 9/12
2/3 = 8/12
9/12x - 8/12x = 2/5
1/12x = 2/5
x = (2/5) / (1/12)
x = (2/5) * (12/1)
x = 24/5 = 4 4/5
- 6th grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 7:32pm
Which of the following numbers is the greatest? 98.47 9.847 489.7 984.7
- 6th grade math - Anonymous, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 7:10am
Now look at the problem. Can you decide which number is greater now?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- 6th grade math - Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader. How do I show the math ...
- 6th grade - Do you have online readings and questions for my son, who is in 6th ...
- Good Reads? 6th and 7th grade - Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books ...
- 6th grade science - I recently posted a 6th grade science question at 9:11 p.m. ...
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...