Posted by hoover on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 4:41pm.
A scientist wants to determine the best conditions for hatching brine shrimp eggs. In a
laboratory, brine shrimp hatch at room temperature in glass containers of salt water.
The concentration of salt in the water is known to affect how many brine shrimp eggs will hatch
Design an experiment to determine which of three saltwater concentrations (2%, 4%, or
6%) is best for hatching brine shrimp eggs. In your experimental design, be sure to:
• state how many containers to use in the experiment, and describe what would be
added to each container in addition to the eggs 
• state two factors that must be kept constant in all the containers 
• state what data must be collected during this experiment 
• state one way to organize the data so that they will be easy to analyze 
• describe a result that would indicate the best salt solution for hatching brine shrimp
- REGENTS(PRACTICE) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 5:00pm
Since you apparently need the practice, wouldn't it be a good idea if you answered these questions?
- REGENTS(PRACTICE) - Anonymous, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 1:35am
- REGENTS(PRACTICE) - ajetunmobi folashade, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 3:57am
neco biology pratical specimen
- REGENTS(PRACTICE) - Anonymous, Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 2:57pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- biology - A researcher puts brine shrimp in salt water for 24 hours. What is ...
- linear - Suppose that we have a system consisting of two interconnected tanks, ...
- linear algebra - Suppose that we have a system consisting of two interconnected ...
- science - A reversed osmosis plant desalinates 5×106 L/day of feedwater ...
- chemical calculations - Brine from a first tank runs into a second tank at 2 ...
- Chemistry - 1. Consider the conductance meter and the titration method of ...
- Math - A pot contains 6 liters of brine at a concentration of 120g/l. How many ...
- Environmental Engineering - A bankrupt chemical firm has been taken over by new ...
- Physics - What are the independent and dependent variables in the following ...
- olives - How do you store olives or food if you were droppped in a remote place ...