Posted by MARKO on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 10:04pm.
I THINK I MAY HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK WRONG BECAUZE IT SAYS TO : ESTIMATE THE PRODUCT OR QUOTIENT. SO
WOULD THAT MEAN TO ACTUALLY DO WORK THEN ESTIMATE THE PRODUCT OR QUOTIENT LIKE FIRST -72 X 57 = -4104 OR
ESTIMATE; -4000 ?
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO FIND : DIRECTIONS
ESTIMATE EACH PRODUCT OR QUOTIENT
i have to estimate each product or quotient are these right?
-72 x 57 i got:
-70 x 60 - -4200
-92 x (-41) i got
-83 x 52 i got:
-80 x 50 = -40000
-803 x (-106) i got
-800 x (-100) = 80000
49 x 61 i got 50 x 60 = 3000
i dont know about these division ones
-476 / 90
-500/ 90 ?
538 / (-63)
500 / 60 ?
479 / (-61)
500 / (-60)?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra help mrs. Sue - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- mrs. sue algebra help - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- Estimating DecimalsProducts and Quotients - Determine whether each product or ...
- Calculus - Let f(x)=1/x. Compute the difference quotient for f(x) at x=1 with h=...
- math - what does my homework mean if it says find the range to estimate each sum...
- Math - If I have to compare the below estimated quotient: 98.4/4 and 62.8/3 ...
- bryce - can someone help me write out these expressions? 4 more than p: product ...
- Health Law - please check my answer thanks :) Sue says that her claim is based ...
- Thank you! - I would just like to say thank you to all of the tutors/helpers ...
- Math (Algebra) - Could I have someone check my work please? If I did something ...