Posted by Kevin on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:13pm.
Samuel has 1,482 baseball cards in his collecion. Maria gave Samuel 126 cards. How many cards does he have now? Explain what computation method you used and why.
- 4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:16pm
1,482 - 126 = ?
Why do you think you should subtract?
- 4th grade Math Help - saranghae12, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:48pm
actually it is addition
it said that maria gave him 126 more cards. then it asked how many he has now
so 1,482+126= ?
Right? Actually i am pretty sure this is what it is.
- 4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:56pm
Ooops. I was wrong, Saranghae12 is right.
Sorry about that -- and thanks, Sarangahe.
- 4th grade Math Help - saranghae12, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 9:13pm
You're welcome Ms. Sue. :-)
- 4th grade Math Help - zoe, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 9:19pm
hi, what is the least possible number, when rounded will become 1,000,000? would it be 999,999?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd Grade Math - Marlon has 4 baseball cards, Jake has 4 baseball cards, and Sam...
- Math - Marlon has 4 baseball cards, Jake has 4 baseball cards and Sam has 3 ...
- math - Trey keeps sports cards in 3 drawers. Each drawer contains exactly 120 ...
- Math - Javier bought 48 sports cards at a yard sale. Of the cards, 3 over 8 were...
- 3rd grade math - Marlon has 4 cards, Jake has 4 cards, and Sam has 3 cards. Can ...
- math - bill and anig both have baseball cards. aniq has four times as many cards...
- Math - Josh has 15 sports cards. He has 3 more baseball cards than basketball ...
- 8th Grade MATH - a pack of 8 collectable cards contains 1 rare card, 3 uncommon ...
- Math - Tom has some baseball cards and football cards. He had four times as ...
- algebraic expression - Roberto decided to get rid of all of his baseball cards ...