Posted by Kevin on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:13pm.
Samuel has 1,482 baseball cards in his collecion. Maria gave Samuel 126 cards. How many cards does he have now? Explain what computation method you used and why.
4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:16pm
1,482 - 126 = ?
Why do you think you should subtract?
4th grade Math Help - saranghae12, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:48pm
actually it is addition
it said that maria gave him 126 more cards. then it asked how many he has now
so 1,482+126= ?
Right? Actually i am pretty sure this is what it is.
4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:56pm
Ooops. I was wrong, Saranghae12 is right.
Sorry about that -- and thanks, Sarangahe.
4th grade Math Help - saranghae12, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 9:13pm
You're welcome Ms. Sue. :-)
4th grade Math Help - zoe, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 9:19pm
hi, what is the least possible number, when rounded will become 1,000,000? would it be 999,999?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd Grade Math - Marlon has 4 baseball cards, Jake has 4 baseball cards, and Sam...
- Math - Marlon has 4 baseball cards, Jake has 4 baseball cards and Sam has 3 ...
- math - Trey keeps sports cards in 3 drawers. Each drawer contains exactly 120 ...
- Math - Javier bought 48 sports cards at a yard sale. Of the cards, 3 over 8 were...
- 3rd grade math - Marlon has 4 cards, Jake has 4 cards, and Sam has 3 cards. Can ...
- Math - Aaron has 120 sports cards. 3/8 of them are football cards and the rest ...
- math - bill and anig both have baseball cards. aniq has four times as many cards...
- Math - Josh has 15 sports cards. He has 3 more baseball cards than basketball ...
- 8th Grade MATH - a pack of 8 collectable cards contains 1 rare card, 3 uncommon ...
- Math - Tom has some baseball cards and football cards. He had four times as many...