Posted by tiffany on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 6:00am.
How many gold atoms are in an 0.408 ounce, 18 gold bracelet? (18 gold is 75% gold by mass.)
- chem - Dr Russ, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 6:04am
0.408 oz x 0.75 give masss of gold
convert the mass in oz to mass in g (say =X)
Look up molar mass for gold (say =M)
number of moles of gold is then
If Avogadro's Number =N (number of atoms per mole)
then the number of atoms is
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 4:16am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- College Chemistry/Lab Math - I think I have this problem figured out correctly, ...
- Science - How many number of gold atom are present in 0.6 gm of 18 carat gold....
- Chemistry - A bracelet containing .200 mol of metal atoms is 75% gold. How many ...
- Chemistry - An atom of gold has a mass of 3.271 times 10^-22g. How many atoms of...
- Please help me - Suppose a customer brings a gold bracelet to a jeweler and asks...
- math - The amount of gold jewelry and other products is measured in karats (K), ...
- Adut education - The amount of gold jewelry and other products is measured in ...
- physical science - A 50.g bracelet is suspected pf being gold plated lead ...
- Algebra - The purity of gold is measured in karats. Twenty-four karat gold is ...
- Physics - A king's crown is said to be solid gold but may be made of lead and ...