Posted by Steve on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 12:12am.
to subtract 4 5/6 from 10 1/2, you must renamed the mixed number 10 1/3. How do you rename the 10 1/3?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how can you rename a mixed number to help you subtract
- math - Andrew wants to rename 2/7 and 3/4 using a common denominator. which of ...
- MATH - Rename each fraction as a mixed number. 17/4.
- Math - Rename each mixed number in simplest term 1.1 7/5 2.5 10/6
- 6th grade math - Please check to make sure I did these correctly, so confusing. ...
- math - Write one half and two thirds with denominators of 6. Then add the ...
- math - subtract the following rename if necessary.7 1/2-5 3/4=
- Math - Explain why its necessary to rename 4 1/4 if you subtract 3/4 from it.
- Math - Describe how to rename an improper fraction as a mixed number. Use an ...
- math - EXPLAIN WHY IT IS NECESSARY TO RENAME 4 1FORTH IF YOU SUBTRACT 3 FOURTH