posted by rfvv on .
1. I have lived there since I was born.
2. I have lived there since 2000.
3. I have lived there since in 2000.
4. I have lived there since I was 8 years old.
5. I have lived there for about 8 years.
(Would you check the sentences? Which ones are not grammatical?)
6. He does love you.
7. He really loves you.
8. Really he loves you.
(Does #6 mean #7? What about #8?
Are the three all the same in meaning?)
They are essentially correct. Put a comma in #8. Really, he loves you. Between 7 and 8, perhaps in 7 the stress is on LOVE while in 8, it's on REALLY. The idea is the same in all 3.
As for #3, the "in" implies "some time in that year."