Posted by susue on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 6:31am.
a portfolio should?
(a)consist of items that dont directly relate to the school curriculum\(b)be put together only during the last week of school in order to highlight the students best work
(c)allow the educator to determine growth in the students ability over the school term (my answer)
(d)serve as a measuring device for long-term goals only
i"m saying the answer is c but d looks good too .what do you think please help
which of the following does not qualify as an objective?
(a)students will practice finding the common denominators amongst five different fractions
(b)the children will develop the ability to do ten push ups
(c)students will learn to distinguish between a noun and a verd
(d)the children will enhance their mathematical skills
i'm saying the answer is b
which of the following is an accurate statement reguarding the ''transition to school'?
(a)educators tend to focus on long term goals,whereas parents are more interested in short term goals
(b)one of the educators prime concerns is how well the child fits into the group
(c)parents usually leave matters of discipline up to the educators
(d()educators and parents rarely agree on the behavior expected from the child
my answer is a
- educating young children PART1 - Writeacher, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:14am
1. I agree with you on "c".
2. If this is relating to the differences between GOALS and OBJECTIVES, remember these things: GOALS are broad and general; OBJECTIVES are specifics. Re-read the question and re-think this.
3. regarding <<spelling
What is written in your textbook/course materials about this? Only "d" is completely incorrect, in my opinion.
- educating young children PART1 - susue, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:22am
would you say d for number 2
would you say d for 3
- educating young children PART1 - Writeacher, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:47am
Yes, 2 is d.
For 3, d is NOT the correct choice. You'll need to read up on a, b, and c.
- educating young children PART1 - susue, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:24am
ok is 3 c
- educating young children PART1 - susue, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:47am
please help with question 3
- educating young children PART1 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 12:27pm
Check your text. We still have some parents who tell their children that if they get into trouble at school, they'll get even more punishment at home. You've already guessed two answers and have been wrong.
Answer this Question
Resources for educating young children - A portfolio should?
educating young children PART1 - which of the follwing is not a drawback ...
educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
stats ? - The Title I coordinator for the district has been tasked with ...
stats - The Title I coordinator for the district has been tasked with developing...
Language Arts - Help Ms. Sue! Please check if I'm correct on this question. * ...
English - I am writing an argument essay on school uniforms and I need some help...
Thesis statements?? - Which of the sentences below is the best option for a ...
teachers aide curriculum comtent - which os the oldest art? (a)DRAMA/THEATER (B)...
Elem. Ed. - Portfolios are a collaborative effort in that: A. children,teachers,...