Posted by George on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:02pm.
Sandy Sanders has an hourly wage of $ 15.00 and is paid time and one half for
all overtime after 40 hours. Calculate Sandy’s gross pay for the week of August
13 for which she worked the following number of hours.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:06pm
15 * 40 = _____ regular pay
Add the number of hours she worked and subtract from 40.
Multiply the difference by (15 * 1.5)
Add the product to her regular pay.
- Math - George, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:11pm
- Math - correction - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:15pm
Oops -- I goofed! Add the number of hours she worked and subtract 40 from it!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - H. If you are paid a weekly base salary of $200 plus an hourly wage of...
- math - what does over time and time in a half mean? Employees who earn an hourly...
- Math - Assume you work at a company where you are paid hourly. You are paid $8....
- algebra - Assume you work at a company where you are paid hourly. You are paid $...
- algebra - If you are paid an hourly wage of $9.00, determine an equation for ...
- Math - Lee Lu is paid $12.50 per hour, with overtime pay of time-and-a-half for ...
- mathematics - The basic wage earned by a truck driver for a 40 hr work week is $...
- math - please check my answer thanks :) What is Eric's gross pay , including ...
- Math-Asap - I have another expression that I need help with. If the hours worked...
- math - How would I solve this; John is paid at an hourly rate of $15 and over ...