Posted by George on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:02pm.
Sandy Sanders has an hourly wage of $ 15.00 and is paid time and one half for
all overtime after 40 hours. Calculate Sandy’s gross pay for the week of August
13 for which she worked the following number of hours.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:06pm
15 * 40 = _____ regular pay
Add the number of hours she worked and subtract from 40.
Multiply the difference by (15 * 1.5)
Add the product to her regular pay.
Math - George, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:11pm
Math - correction - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:15pm
Oops -- I goofed! Add the number of hours she worked and subtract 40 from it!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-Asap - I have another expression that I need help with. If the hours worked...
- Algebra - H. If you are paid a weekly base salary of $200 plus an hourly wage of...
- help with math! - Evonne earns $10.50 per hour for a 40 hour week. She earns ...
- algebra - If you are paid an hourly wage of $9.00, determine an equation for ...
- Math - Lee Lu is paid $12.50 per hour, with overtime pay of time-and-a-half for ...
- math - please check my answer thanks :) What is Eric's gross pay , including ...
- math - what does over time and time in a half mean? Employees who earn an hourly...
- Maths - Brent's normal wage is $672 for a 40 hour week. He worked overtime and ...
- Math - Assume you work at a company where you are paid hourly. You are paid $8....
- ?? - why do you times 8.6x1.5x8? where does the 8 come from? You said the ...