Posted by Cindy on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:04pm.
A. convenient communication shortcuts
B. not arbitrary symbols
C. unique to each individual in English
D. thoughts written down
early childhood - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:11pm
There's only one obvious answer for this. What do you think it is?
early childhood - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:17pm
Good heavens, no! Young children who cannot write certainly speak words.
Illiterate people certainly speak words.
early childhood - Cindy, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:20pm
early childhood - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:21pm
Right -- A.
early childhood - Nikki, Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 12:38am
Preschoolers use private speech to because it's more efficient
early childhood - Nikki, Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 12:40am
The first language arts skill that children learn is:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood - words are 1 convenient communication shortcuts 2 not arbitrary...
- Early Childhood Literacy - Words are : A . Convenient Communication shortcuts B...
- early childhood literacy - words are a. convenient communication shortcuts b. ...
- ece - words are: A)convenient communication shortcuts B)not arbitrary symbols C)...
- ece literacy - please help I just can't find the answer to this question. Words ...
- ece - words are A)communication shortcuts B) not arbitray symbols C) unique to ...
- early childhood - which one of the following is not necessarily an element of ...
- Early Childhood Language Art - which one of the following is not necessarily an ...
- AED - what is considered normal cognitive development of each of the ...
- ENGLISH - 1. Audrey said that Kyle was the most unique person she had even met. ...