Posted by katherine on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:38pm.
if forced to choose, would you rather be a serf or a slave? defend your answer
social studies - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:44pm
Try some of the following links to determine the difference between serfdom and slavery:
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:45pm
That would depend upon where I was living. Slaves in many societies could buy their freedom if they were able to earn and save money. Serfs usually were unable to save money to escape their lives of serfdom.
Which would you choose?
social studies - katherine, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:47pm
thanks ms.sue and sraJMcGin
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:49pm
You're welcome, Katherine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - What is a serf
- social studies - which result of the compromise of 1850 did not benefit the ...
- Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
- social studies - why did captain newton believe the slave trade had a negative ...
- social studies ! - Hi, i'm the person that asked what are some servants, ...
- social studies - Based on how compelled is used in this sentence-"My father was ...
- social studies - when did the slave trade end ? what did many people think(and ...
- Social Studies - "The legislative package known as the Compromise of 1850 ...
- Social studies - Describe the effects of the Great Depression on Georgians. A. ...
- Social Studies - Read the passage and answer the question that follows: John ...