Posted by katherine on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:38pm.
if forced to choose, would you rather be a serf or a slave? defend your answer
- socail studies - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:44pm
Try some of the following links to determine the difference between serfdom and slavery:
- socail studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:45pm
That would depend upon where I was living. Slaves in many societies could buy their freedom if they were able to earn and save money. Serfs usually were unable to save money to escape their lives of serfdom.
Which would you choose?
- socail studies - katherine, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:47pm
thanks ms.sue and sraJMcGin
- socail studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:49pm
You're welcome, Katherine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- socail studies PLZ HELP ME PLZ - socail studies In his ________ speech Booker T...
- socail studies - who settled mesopotamia in the sixth grade socail studys book
- socail studies - what do i want out of socail studies i need help
- social studies - What is a serf
- social studies - which result of the compromise of 1850 did not benefit the ...
- Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
- History- help - I just need some one to help me and not giveme the answer, I don...
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - The principle of ________________ _________________ ...
- social studies - cam yall name me 12 pros n cons fo socail studies
- Socail Studies - How each of the eight strands of soical studies ties into the ...