Posted by Lindsay on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 4:41pm.
How does elevation affect temperture
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 6:07pm
Science - Mubin, Friday, September 16, 2011 at 12:38am
The sun shine comes down in electro magnatic way and then it doesn't hit the air.It hits the earth directly and it becomes hot.This temperature can't reach in elevation.So the temperature differs from elevation to earth/soil,I think.Thank you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - how does temperture affect its state of matter thank you
- science - how does temperture affect the state of matter thank you
- Science - How does elevation affect speed of an object
- science - how does temperture affect the viscosity of a liquid?? In Nearly all ...
- GPH - How do the five factors influencing climate patterns affect St. Louis, ...
- Chemistry - The volume of a gas is increased from 100mL to 250 mL by heating it....
- science - the temperture in which all motion of particles stop
- math - the temperture was 80 degrees F at noon on tuesday the temperture changed...
- Science - Liquid Nitrogen boils at -196 degrees Celsius . What is the temperture...
- heat - a silver bar 0.125 meter long is subjected to a temperture change from ...