Posted by felix on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 2:55pm.
Polk Elementary School has three classes for each grade level,kindergarten through fifth grade.If there is an average of 27 students per classroom,about how many students attend Polk Elementary School?
- math - Katie, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 3:05pm
So there are 6 different grade levels with 3 classes in each. So 6*3 = 18 classes total.
If there are approximately 27 children in each class, than 27*18 = ? your answer.
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 7:03pm
- math - Rahul, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 10:40pm
- math - Arianna , Monday, September 26, 2011 at 8:55pm
use counter to show a group with more. draw and color
- math - Ali:), Monday, October 10, 2011 at 5:15pm
what is 80x78=?!
- math - pedo, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 1:59am
- math - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 9:48am
3 classes * 6 grade = 18 classes
18 classes * 27 students = 486 total kids
- math - Nora, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 12:44am
Is 243 because 3rime 3 is nine and the nine times three is 27 so the answer is 243
- math - Lauren, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:52pm
kindergarten-fifth grade= a total of 6 grade levels
6 grade levels times 3 classes for each grade level= a total of 18 classes for the whole school
18 classes times 27 students per classroom= 486
the final answer is: about 486 students
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - polk elementry school has three classes for each grade level, ...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- math 5th grade - Hunter school has a kindergarten and grades 1 through 6. there ...
- classroom instruction - • Write a 200- to 300-word response describing how you ...
- math - The principal of Valley Elementary School wants to divide each of the ...
- MATH - tHERE ARE 4 FIFTH GRADE CLASSES IN A SCHOOL. EACH CLASS Has 24 STUDENTS. ...
- Math - average grade - Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade? I ...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- AED - describing how you can teach this concept to students in a lower ...
- Math - The fifth and sixth grades at Oak Street School are having fair.There are...