Posted by Henry2 on .
Can you check these few sentences, please? Thank you.
1) He is the only survivor of the shipwreck together with a Swede.
2) The ship is wrecked/He is shipwrecked.
3)He notices that the ship is not badly damaged. (if there is a shipwreck, shouldn't be the ship badly damaged?)
4) I often download music from the internet on my USB stick /flash drive/MP3 player. I can download up to 50 songs. I subscribed (?) facebook so I can get in touch with my friends all the time
1. He and a Swede are the only survivors of the shipwreck.
2. The ship is lost. He is shipwrecked.
3. (Yes, if he's shipwrecked, the ship is in pieces!!)
4. Internet (capital I)
I have an account on Facebook so I can be in touch ...