Posted by ME on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 1:35pm.
1-2 The time my cousin (e)d skydiving, the result was a ___. Her parachute didn't open, and she was injured so badly in the fall that she almost died.
3-4 A drug treatment can ___ most addicts. Among the failures are addicts who don't ___ with the treatment and leave the center early.
5-6 When he drives alone, Marshall's behavior is very ___; he obeys all the traffic rules. But when his friends are with him, he shows off with ___ violations of the speed limit.
7-8 "We need to __all we might do to help families in trouble," said the social worker to her staff. "We must plan a ___program, not just a narrow plan dealing with only part of their lives."
9-10 The boss's moods and orders ___ so widely at times that they throw the department into __. As a result of his arbitrary behavior, our productivity is at an all-time low.
- English check please help me out - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 2:05pm
3 - 10 are fine.
Please repost 1-2 with the correct words and endings typed in. It doesn't make sense to me as it is.
- English check please help me out - daisy, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 9:23pm
It took many months of therapy to _____ my aunt after she lost her sight, but now she can get around her home and neighborhood on her own.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English Check - My Answer: 1. Venture 2. calamity 3. turmoil 4. Flagrant 5. ...
- English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate quash relish scour ...
- Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...
- Math - PreCalc (12th Grade) - Jake has decided upon three business ventures to ...
- English - It's time to take a test. Close your textbooks. I will hand out test ...
- English - Please check: 1. If a river is represents your thoughts is that an ...
- English-(PLEASE CHECK) - How does George show he protects Lennie when they meet ...
- 7th grade math please check ASAP please! - Tom buys a shirt for $22.00 plus 7% ...
- Comprehensive English - Writeacher please check my last post, you never replied...
- English - Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. ...