Posted by Chantel on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:29am.
1-2 Because Helen Keller could not hear or see, the keenness of her other senses was____(e)d by use. It is said that she could___ who was in the room simply by using her sense of smell.
3-4 A ___ Robot that collects and deliver mail throughout the office building ___s itself with electric eyes.
5-6 In fables, animals often illustrate human ___s. In the story of the race between the tortoise and the hare, the tortoise is meant to ___ the human qualities of being slow but steady. Despite competing against a much speedier antagonist, he perseveres and defeats the overly confident hare.
7-8 The reason the boss likes to ___ Oliver on lengthy errands is no ___. Everyone knows that the office functions better with Oliver out of the way.
9-10 Anyone who has ever gone to college can ___ to the fact that during final exams, many students become ____ animals. They study all night before an exam and then, once the test is over, sleep the rest of the day.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:32am
Excellent! All are correct.
- English - chea, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:34am
Thank you so much. May God bless you!
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 11:34am
You're very welcome.
- English - Kassandra, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:38am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- vocab - i don't know none of this . PLEASE HELP!!! words: attest, attribute, ...
- english - Animals Possess sensory powers that humans lack. Homing pigeons fly ...
- English check please I've corrected it again - . Dispatch 2. Orient 3. Enigma 4...
- English Correction - My answers: 1. Dispatch 2. Discern 3. Enigma 4. Orient 5. ...
- English - Please check my answers :) The passage is The Miracle Worker by ...
- English - Look at the pictures. Look at Einstein first. He is a physicist. Let's...
- Vocabulary - What is an enigma? I think something that's an enigma is very ...
- English - In Langston Hughes poem "Theme for English B," in the lines 16-26 it ...
- history - were Helen Keller and John Reed more or less patriotic than United ...
- Literature - What are some key passages in 'The Miracle Worker' that reveal ...