Posted by Eric on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 11:30pm.
Ann, Mara, Jenny, Tina, and Sue are sisters. Two of the five sisters must help their father at this business each Saturday. How many combinations of two sisters are possible?
- Math - Blob, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 1:57am
2 * 5 = 10
- Math - Reiny, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:27am
Blob's answer is not correct.
This is like choosing 2 of 5, which is
C(5,2) = 5!/(3!2!) = 20
- Math - Kyle, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:49pm
Ann, Mara, Jenny, Tina, and Sue are sisters. Two of the five sisters must help their father at his business each Saturday. How Many Combinations of two sisters are possible?
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 11:15pm
- Math - Zainab, Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 11:51am
5 sisters to fill 2 spots so 4. 5*4=20 then 20/2= 10
- Math - Sinai, Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:12pm
Five sisters times four name pairs for each girl, gives you twenty name combinations. 5×4= 20
- Math - alsdfdfdca, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:06pm
mysis is bad
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hello. Please help me with a few questions. 1)Is it possible to use "...
- English - Subject and verb. The two sisters lived in Yorkshire England. is the ...
- English - We must truly become our brothers’ and sisters’ keepers. Is this ...
- spelling - what is the correct abc order for sister's sisters sisters'
- math - aunt alice gave each of her three nieces a number of silver dollars equal...
- High Agility Math - Juan has twice as many brothers as sisters. His sister Maria...
- algebra II - A boy says "i have as many brothers as i do sisters." His sister ...
- Algebra - Total age of 3 sisters is 39 Dina is 1/2 as old as Michelle and 3 ...
- Algebra - Each of my sons has as many brothers as sisters, but each of my ...
- english ,,please check my grammar - please help me to get the correct grammar...