Posted by mike on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 1:06pm.
translate to spanish
our father's office
-la oficina de nuetro padre
2-translate the possesine adjective in parentheses into spanish
can you check my answer thank you
spanish/chech - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 3:42pm
our = nuestro
possessive adjectives mi/mis = my
tu/tus = your (familiar, singular)
su/sus = his, her their or your (formal both singular & plural)
nuestro, nuestra, nuestros, nuestras = our
vuestro, vuestra, vuestros, vuestras = your (familiar, plural)
su escuela = could be his school, your school, your school AND their school
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish/check - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- Math/spanish - how do you translate the number 501,289 into the spanish written ...
- spanish - so are you coming to my house tomorrow? Translate into spanish plzzz
- spanish - How would you translate 'it was better than i expected' into spanish?
- spanish - Hi, I was wondering how would you translate this phrase into spanish...
- Spanish - I have to translate several words into Spanish, but I have to write ...
- spanish - how can i write this in spanish: I went to the dentist's office to get...
- spanish - please translate these sentences into spanish-: 1.how are you? 2don't ...
- Basic Spanish - My grandson need tutoring in basic Spanish to improve translate ...
- Quick Spanish #2 - For dessert we will have chocolate cake, ice cream and pie ...