posted by Henry2 on .
I left out the following questions. Can you please check them, too?
1) My father works as a lorry driver and I helped him unloading goods from his lorry.
2) I spent the first part of my holiday studying for my make-up exams in Physics and Maths. Then I trained with my team for the mid season's bike race, which took place in Livigno on 3 August.
3) In July I flew to London with my family. I didn't do any summer course but I had the opportunity to brush up my English and make new friends.
4) In August I did a summer job as a carpenter. I'm going to put the money I earned onto my bank account and use it to pay my flight to Paris (or to spend it on my next flight to Paris?).
5) At the beginning of your course book there is a table of contents containing a list of the topics we will be dealing with this year.
6) I advise you to get a ring binder and use the front to write your grammar exercises and its back to write the new words arranged in alphabetical order.
1. comma needed
2. mid-season bike race...
4. I didn't take any summer courses, but ...
5. comma needed
6. change "to write" to for writing End the sentence after "exercises", omit "and", and start a new sentence: Use the back...