Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 5:59pm.
Convert each of the following measurements to its equivalent in metres.
B. 76.2 pm
I don't get how to convert :\
- Physics - Converting - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:04pm
1 meter = 100 cm
1.1 / 100 = 0.011 m
- Physics - Converting - Anonymous, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:09pm
But the answer says, its supposed to be : 1.1 * 10^-2m
- Physics - Converting - bobpursley, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:09pm
pico means 10-12 meter
76.2m * (10^12 picometers/meter)
- Physics - Converting - bobpursley, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:11pm
1.1cm*1m/100cm=.011 meter, and in scientific notation,1.1*10^-2 m or in exponential notation, 1.1E-2 meters.
- Physics - Converting - Anonymous, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:12pm
This is really confusing. For number 2, it says that the answer is supposed to be : 76.2 * 10^-11
- Physics - Converting - bobpursley, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:17pm
oops, I erred , I read it as 76m to pm
76.2pm*(10^-12 m/pm)=76.2E-12 m and in scientific notation, 7.62*10^-11 m.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - I am working on Measurements and it is one of the most difficult things ...
- Math - I need help with scales and converting them to real-life measurements. So...
- physics - How do you convert from nanometres - metres and vice versa? I need to ...
- Physics - what um it's like a measurement but the u is all wierd... I'm trying ...
- Programming - How would the flow charts and pseudocode look for this? The Metric...
- math help - emaily says that she can convert 18/25 to a decimal by using ...
- Physics - PLEASE HELP, I'm trying to study for a quiz >.< and I don't ...
- Chemistry - Could someone give me the steps to converting using the metric ...
- Math - Hi, I don't understand how to convert from feet to metres? For example: 6...
- Aths - Convert the following measurements to the units specified