Posted by Henry2 on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 4:14pm.
Could you check if the adjectives I chose are appropriate? Thank you.
easygoing/touchy, think-skinned, crabby
nosy(intrusive, prying, snoopy) / indifferent, uncaring, unconcerned, uninterested
determined/undetermined OR indecisive
sensible/irresponsible, reckless, rash
sensitive/insensitive (Ex. Insensitive to beauty)
sociable, outgoing/unsociable, sullen
- English - SraJMcGin, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 4:32pm
Didn't I JUST read this?
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 4:50pm
calm <<opposites>> nervous, quick-tempered
easygoing <<opposites>> touchy, think-skinned, crabby
determined <<opposites>> indecisive
easy-going <<opposites>> high-strung
nosy(intrusive, prying, snoopy) <<opposites>> indifferent, uncaring, unconcerned, uninterested
determined <<opposites>> lackadaisical
sensible <<opposites>> irresponsible, reckless, rash
sensitive <<opposites>> insensitive (Ex. Insensitive to beauty)
serious <<opposites>> joking, funny
shy <<opposites>> sociable
thoughtful <<opposites>> thoughtless inconsiderate
sociable, outgoing <<opposites>> unsociable, sullen
tolerant <<opposites>> intolerant; narrow-minded
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - calm/nervous, quick-tempered easygoing/touchy, think-skinned, crabby ...
- English - Thank you very much. I'm having problems in finding antonyms for the ...
- English - I left out the following adjectives. Can you please check them, too? 1...
- Language Arts - What does Johnny’s mastery of riding Goblin show about his ...
- please help english - 1. Which phrase, in "The Prisoner Who Wore Glasses," best ...
- physics - in einstein's famous equation e=mc^2, describing the relationship ...
- English - Could you please check these adjectives referring to personality? ...
- Calculus..Need Help Soon - If x=1 and x=2 are zeros of f(x)=3X^3+Ax^2+Bx+2, then...
- english - describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...
- Science - In a hypothetical experiment, the blood flow between two dogs is ...