Posted by crystine on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 2:28pm.
i need help solving the problem
- Algebra 2 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 2:37pm
y = -1 -3x
2x + 3(-1-3x) = 18
2x - 3 - 9x = 18
-7x = 21
x = -3
Substitute -3 for x in the first problem to find the value of y.
- Algebra 2 - sukhi, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:10pm
Answer this Question
- math/algebra - I need help solving the linear system using substitution of the ...
- College Math - I need help solving these problems by using the substitution ...
- college algebra - Please help in solving this problem using the method of ...
- algebra 1 - I was just wondering if anybody could explain to me the steps in '...
- algebra one - I need help with solving for y and x, for example in a problem ...
- algebra - Solving Systems by Substitution: 2. x=1-4y 2x+7y=3 I need help ...
- Math - I need help solving this using U- Substitution (x^2-4)^2 + (x^2-4) -6=0
- Algabra - I need help solving this using U- Substitution (x^2-4)^2 + (x^2-4) -6=...
- Math - I need help solving this using the substitution method 4p-2q= 16, 5p + 7q...
- math - What strategy did you use in solving this problem? 22. Suppose that you ...