posted by Henry2 on .
I still have a few other sentences for you to check. Then, I didn't understand one of your corrections. Thank you for helping me.
1) Why shall I capitalize "the" in the sentence:
To the left and to the right of the mannequin respectively there is a sewing machine.
2) When I'm at the seaside, I like looking at the blue sky when it gets dark and enjoying (?) the cool breeze and listening to the sound of the waves or the cry of a seagull.
3) I also lik relaxing ona bed-chair or reading a good book or even taking a nap and sleeping in the warm sun.
4) I also like helping my child making suncastles or filling small moulds with sand.
5) When I'm in the sea, I like splashing my friends, diving into the water and swimming breasttroke to the buoy (or raft, float??).
6) I prefer listening to music on my MP3 player (rather??) than on my cell phone.
1. There should be no capital T on "the."
2. Smooth out the series: When I'm at the seaside, I like looking at the blue sky when it gets dark, enjoying the cool breeze, and listening to the sound of the waves and the cries of a seagull.
3. like <<spelling; ... relaxing on a chaise lounge, reading a good book, or ...
5. comma needed; any of the choices work, depending on what you mean.
6. Yes, include "rather".