Posted by mama on Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 3:26pm.
suppose the president vettoed a bill passed by congress according to the information which of the following actions by congress would most likely ensure that the bill will become law?
social study - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 3:28pm
Which following factors?
social study - l, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 2:43am
Suppose the president vetoed a bill passed by Congress. According to the information, which of the following?
actions by Congress would most likely ensure that the bill will become?
1) let the veto stand
2) reintroduce the same legislation
3) try to override the veto with a two thirds majority in the Senate
4) try to amend the legislation with a simple majority in the House and Senate
5) ignore the veto, because the veto power is unconstitutional
social study - Twin, Friday, August 29, 2014 at 9:08am
What's the answer??
social study - alxandra, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 3:57pm
Does anyone know it?
social study - lala, Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:37am
social study - sandy, Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 4:44pm
the answer is; 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - supposed a president vetoed a bill passed by congress according...
- Social studies - Suppose the president vetoed a bill passed by Congress. ...
- government - which of the following is a way a bill can become a law without the...
- social studies - Which of the following actions is a check by the executive ...
- american government - 2. which of the following reflects a difference between ...
- Civics - The president of the United States is the head of the executive branch ...
- Civics - If the president has vetoed a bill passed by congress, what can ...
- Social Studies - 1. Laws begin with ideas that come from Representatives or from...
- Government - Which of the following is a true statement about the power of ...
- Civics - "Every bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and ...