Post a New Question

college math

posted by on .

write the decimal as a fraction or a mixed number. write your answer in simplest form. .3282

so far i got this, 3282/100,000 then simplified to 1641/50,000

  • college math - ,

    Four places to the right of the decimal point is 10,000ths, not 100,000ths.

    Try also dividing by 3.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question