Posted by Debbie on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:58pm.
1/2(12n - 8)
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:59pm
1/2(12n - 8) = 6n - 4
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - What inequality represents the sentence the product of a number and 12...
- Algebra - 1. Find the degree of the monomial 6p^3 q^2. A) 2 B) 3**** C) 5 D) 6 ...
- calculus - find the resultant of each pair of forces acting on an object a) ...
- math - If m+3n =20 and p =7, then 4m+12n +3p=
- math - how do you solve this equation: 12n=9(n+10)
- Math - Simplify. 12n^2m^4 ________ 28n^4m^3 thank you!
- Math - Solve and check each equation 1a. 12n=36 n=3 1b. n-5=8 n=13
- Math - Which shows the product of a number n and 12? A.n-12 B.n/12 C.12n D.n+12 ...
- MATH - WRITE A WORD PROBLEM FOR THE EQUATION 12N-45=504.
- Math - Which list shows the pattern you would get if you used the rule 12n? A. ...