Posted by saranghae12 on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 8:35pm.
hi is there any kind of way to calm yourself when you're so stressed out with homework and have to study for tests. I currently have so much
homework everyday. please somebdy help me try to calm myself, i am so stressed out! Thank you!
- an all 7th gradesubjects - Writeacher, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 8:45pm
This website gives you a long-term plan for becoming a good student. Don't try to pick and choose which to pay attention to and which to ignore. Go through this, from top to bottom, WITH ONE OF YOUR PARENTS.
You are apparently dealing with something that cannot be solved in one evening. Please take advantage of all the good ideas in this website, and retrain yourself so you don't end up in a panic ever again.
- an all 7th gradesubjects - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 8:54pm
In addition to Writeacher's excellent advice, remember that you are probably tired. Everyone is overly tired the first couple of weeks of school because it's such a change from vacation. A new teacher I know posted on Facebook on Friday: "Is it too early to go to bed at 7 p.m.?" Try to get as much sleep as possible. Seventh graders need 8 or 9 hours of sleep a night.
Use this weekend to read and plan to follow the advice in the above website.
Let us know in a couple of weeks if you're feeling less stressed.
- an all 7th gradesubjects - saranghae12, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:08pm
oh okay thank you!
- an all 7th gradesubjects - saranghae12, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:09pm
oh yes one more thing writeacher but what do we read on that website?
- an all 7th gradesubjects - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:10pm
- an all 7th gradesubjects - Writeacher, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:20pm
You and your parents -- click on the links, one at a time and read and make plans. Don't try to do all of them all at once. Start at the top and take maybe one or two each few days or week.
- an all 7th gradesubjects - saranghae12, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:36pm
oh thank you!
- an all 7th gradesubjects - Writeacher, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:44pm
You're welcome. Do well!
- an all 7th gradesubjects - :) HI!, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 10:43pm
Take a few weekends off, also if you have a test on Wednesday, study on Saturday. Do homework for the next day on free days. Also, see your school counselor for advice. if you feel you have to much homeowrk, you can also talk to your teacher.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- help me please - today has been very hectic along with homework i found out ...
- Stressed out! - I know this site is about homework help but I was wondering if ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- english - Do your homework before applying for any job. if you rewrote the ...
- To "bob" - Please don't ever post whole lists (tests? Homework?) of questions ...
- Algebra - please help me solve my homework with all the work involved. i have ...
- psychology - Which of the following is stressed by the APA professional code? A...
- English - 1. I have to do scince and math homework tonight. 2. I have to do my ...
- Life - Okay, so this isn't homework help or anything but can someone help me ...
- Study Tips - Any tips to help me study on a quiz [or any kind of tests] ? I have...